Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, Desires unknown,
A little girl hidden in the dark.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILE

Cheryl Valence
130290
SACian
SP - DARE
Aquarius
rottweiler_black@hotmail.com

Likes
Strawberry Pocky
Tea and Fruit Juice
Yaoi and Yuri

Dislikes
waiting
the bloody goddamn sun
the hooligans downstairs

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

DESIRES
Go around the world.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Driving license
Score above 3.5 throughout
Improve my languages >_<
Friends forever.

ADD ME
MSN
Facebook
My Animelist

LEAVE ME A TAG

Jukebox

People

Asuka
Audrey (Cousin)
Aviation [Roger Chua's Aircraft Blog]
Carmen
Chia Hui
CRS Class Blog
Deborah
Denise
Eunice
Hema
Human - Past & Present
Jack
Janel
Juliet
Mel Swee
Olivia
Open Minds Forum
Sabrina
SAC Guitar Ensemble
Samantha
Sing Ern
SP Aikido Blog
SPJCC Blog
SPJCC Forums
Stephanie
Su Luan
Tiffany Aw

EXITS

Chuangi Yi
FanFiction
MangaFox
Manga News
My AnimeList
Onemanga
Tokyo Toshokan
Yamibo
4chan

ARCHIVES;

January 2005 May 2005 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 August 2009 October 2009 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Sunday, October 11, 2009
23:55:00

Hmm.. it has been ages since I last logged in and post something in here. Well, let's just say something 'big' happened in the family and I just want to voice it out. After all, letting all out is better than bottling it in. There's not really much I can tell to. Sweat~

Well, I have this younger cousin who offended my mother and now, my entire family. Of course, I am in the neutral side. After all, I hate troublesome things and I prefer to let things lie low. It's very troublesome to have noises around. Sigh~ To describe my cousin.. he's younger than me, fatter than me but taller than me. He's overly addicted to 'WOW'. Game addict.

What has he done to offend my family so?

Let's start from the beginning shall we?

My mother is addicted into playing playfish applications in facebook. The trouble started due to this particular game called Restaurant City. My mom needs ingredients to upgrade her dish to level 10. After all the tiring and tedious trading from all her friends and family, she is left with just a chocolate to level her drink to level 10. Note, just 1 chocolate. Ironically, my this particular dearest cousin has a chocolate. So, my mom made a special call to him. The very first question to him was, "Are you still playing restaurant city?" He answered, "No." My mom was overjoyed, terribly pleased. "So, can you give me your ingredients? I need them to level my dishes to 10." "Oh.. Okay. But, I am busy studying. Can I do them later?" Asked my cousin. "Okay," said my mom. So that's how the phone conversation went. I was just beside her... He is terribly unlucky since, I was always beside my mother and my mother was the one peering into my computer all the time. Sweat... ~

However, I received a call from him in the evening. He wants to give me his facebook account since, he is just too busy playing WOW and simply don't have the time to log in. Well, can't blame him can I? I mean, poor time management and priority skills has nothing to do with me. Since he is on the line with me, it's nothing wrong asking the welfare of my cousin am I? Apparently, he is having his exams and is playing since, his mother is not at home. He stressed that humans need to relax and it's unavoidable if results are poor. After all, all his friends are that bad. You can imagine the huge sweat drop on my head can you? One relax fella coming right up!

So, I am given the burden of trading for him. All thanks to my mom, my Internet Explorer cannot load any applications and videos. I cannot update my adobe player since, I still have to 'earn' money for my mother. I am too lazy to keep updating and then uninstalling it again. My firefox can be used but I didn't want to. I was loading several applications and I am still not done with it. To put it simply, I didn't want to sacrifice my applications loading. =D

My mom nagged all night saying how my cousin just refused to trade for her. It went on for hours. I, who was just sitting beside her, could not take it anymore. I mean, who would like nagging beside your ears? So, I gave her his account and tell her to do the trade offers. And off she did. =_= Those who know my mom, can tell how she is. Like a kid, she started trading most of his ingredients. Of course, she was utterly pleased and called my aunt to thank her. I forgot to mention, she also asked for my aunt's account and did the trades herself. So, in gratitude of her thanks to level her dishes, she called saying that she will give them a treat in return. My mom is like a kid. That, I don't deny. What do kids do and say when they want to announce their actions? They tell everyone. On top of that, they exaggerate matters. So 'most' became 'all'. Sigh~ My cousin was beside my aunt and my aunt passed the message. He was terribly annoyed and pissed (I guess. Since, all I heard was my mom's part in the phone conversation.)

Late at night, I received a message from him in restaurant city saying 'Omg...ur mom raped all my items... i gonna remove her of and change my password... CBF' <--- That was direct copy and paste. Such terrible grammer and spellings. They make my eye sore. Of course, I replied scolding him since, he asked for it. He can do it himself. Don't get addicted to games and do it. It don't take long. Troublesome. Sigh~

What was so stupid was, my mom is taking care of my games. You can say, she's overseeing my account, my sister's account and hers. So, she saw the message. Too bad, I never delete my messages. Sigh... Such poor luck my cousin has. =_=

My mom got pissed off when she saw the last part. I had to explain myself to her, tell her the entire picture and let's say, my aunt got a mouthful from her too. My cousin also partly asked for it. Why? My mom called my cousin directly since, he didn't reply me what CBF was. Sigh... Pity. Anyway, when my mom called my cousin, he answered the phone but he dared not speak to her. In the end the line was cut. My mom got even angrier and my aunt tried to protect him by saying he's not at home when my mom demanded for him (on a telephone line) later. My aunt said that he was not at home and is repairing the air-corn. Of course, my mom didn't buy that. So, my poor aunt got a mouthful from her. Actually, that is small matter and it canjust end after a few days of cooling down but, fools like my cousin removed my mom from his friends list.

All I can say now is, "What a fool."

My mom accidently found out when she wanted to place my unreasonable and demanding aunt (my mom's sister-in-law) as a cleaner. You can say, that poor aunt offended her. And she found out that my cousin character was missing the name and picture. She felt something was fishy and went to find out missing restaurants from her list. Viola! My cousin was found missing. So, she question me. I said, perhaps he had deleted her from is friend's list. I refused to help her check by denying on knowing how to do such things. After all, I never get to do them. I mean, who removes friends from their friend's list?! Sweat~ And so, my mom made my sister do all the dirty work with my mom checking beside her. Alas! The truth was found. My cousin deleted her out from his list. My mom is mad.

She denied him out from our house and she never want to see him again. He is never to expect gifts and things from her plus treats. Basically, she will never see him again. My mom is damn stubborn and she has a character.. My dad too. Sigh~ In the end, both of them were demanding strike against my cousin. Imagine signs brought up and protests made by people demanding for their needs to be met. Yeah, my mom announced to everyone. So, to summurize things up, my cousin is barred from my house and nothing is to be given to him. My mom will no longer see him. Not even when my aunt brings him out when they meet. In order words, if my cousin is there, my mom is not. If my mom is there, that cousin is not to be there. My mom claims that, "If he delete me away from his list, he is trying to tell me that he's severing ties with me." How can I defend him?! I mean, my mom is not wrong. However, I know my cousin intentions. All he wanted was never to trade with my mom again. But, he's a fool. All he have to do is tell it straight into my mom's face that he's playing and he don't wish to do trades to my mom. It's just that simple. Sweat~ I tell you, the situation is that bad since, my mom removed all contacts involving my cousin. In other words, I am the only one left in the house that have his number (not that I can remember).

I am too old for all this.... sigh~ Now, I am wondering about Chinese New Year. Isn't things going to be very sour? -_-

Will you ever notice me...